Pedro Ximénez Naranja takes its name from the grape variety used in its production method. Grapes are let sun-dried for the winemaking, following the Soleras-Criaderas system. Moreover, the addition of few bitter orange (naranja) rinds gives citrus scent and aftertaste to the wine. An unique wine, extraordinary and unrepeatable. Its quality is given by the nature of the terroir: albarizas (the white lands), by the sunny weather, low amount of rain and an unique combination of winds.
- Grapevine: Pedro Ximénez and Zalema.
- Color: limpid, cloudy, dark mahogany.
- Aroma: intense, sweet, liqueur scent, very fragrant.
- Taste: unctuous and very elegant, with a long lasting after tasting persistence. The perception of a neat scent and aftertaste of orange creates a perfect and excellent pair with high percentage dark chocolate bars, and cakes like Sacher.
- Serving Temperature: between 14°C and 16°C, in wide wine glass to exalt its scents.
- Pairing: perfect with sweet and pies made of chocolate, or for meditation.