Pedro Ximénez wine takes its name from the grape variety used in its production method. Grapes are let sun-dried for the winemaking, following the Soleras-Criaderas system. An unique wine, extraordinary and unrepeatable. Its quality is given by the nature of the terroir: albarizas (the white lands), by the sunny weather, low amount of rain and an unique combination of winds.
- Grapevine: Pedro Ximénez and Zalema.
- Color: limpid, cloudy, dark mahogany.
- Aroma: intense, sweet, liqueur scent, very fragrant.
- Taste: unctuous and very elegant, with a long lasting after tasting persistence. It pairs perfectly with high percentage of dark chocolate bars, cakes like Sacher.
- Serving Temperature: between 14°C and 16°C, in wide wine glass to exalt its scents.
- Pairing: perfect with sweet and pies made of chocolate, or for meditation.