In the small town of Alba, famous for the white truffle, Dolcetto d’Alba D.O.C. is the excellence everyday and every meal wine. The wine that encloses all the Langhe area and that is so maleable, you can find it either young and fruity or aged and full bodied.
- Grapevine: Dolcetto 100%.
- Vintage: Second ten days of October, hand harvested.
- Winemaking: De-stemming and crushing – Check fermentation at 28°C
- Average maceration time: 5 days – Malolactic fermentation: on November, in steel
- Refinement: stainless steel – Bottling
- Characteristics of wine: At sight is a very intense red, with violet shades. The scent is lasting, fresh and fruity, with some red fruits and cherries notes. To the palate it is pleasant, with a light tannicity, a good roundness and body. Serve between 18°C – 20°C.
- Pairings: Cold cuts, calf and beef meat and soft cheeses.